CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I just may piss you off

I've never been in to blogging I just did not have the patients and it did not seem very interesting however I decided to give it a try to vent some of my thought about current events and such. Here's where I post my disclaimer, I have opinions some strong some not so strong I also have a tendency to say inflammatory things such as "I believe political correctness is synonymous with moral corruptness!" So if you are easily offended you may not want to spend too much time on my blog.


I do have a couple rulles.



  • My rules are not set in stone, they are my rules so I can change them when ever I want.

  • You are free to disagree with me but I am not obligated to post your comments, the first amendment guarantees you the right of free speech but it does not guarantee you the right to an audience nor does is compel me to make you a part of my blog. That’s not to say I won’t post a dissenting opinion, if you’re not rude or condescending I just may post your comments.

A bit about me, I claim some conservative view points, although some people have accused me of being a bit anarchist I think that's going too far. I believe government today is too involved in our daily lives and has stepped beyond what the founding fathers designed, and on that note, I know the founding fathers were inspired by GOD. I'm registered as a republican simply because I have to have a party to vote, I was a Dem at one time but that didn't work out. I know the pledge and I put my hand on my heart when I say it and I believe anyone who doesn't is either ignorant or has no respect for the lives that were given for their freedom. I love the men and women who serve in our nations military and one of my biggest regrets is that I never served.



I am married and have children, my family is the most important thing to me so important to me that I own gun am trained and practice with it because I take their safety and protection personally. Yes I have a CCL and a gun lock, if I'm with the fam it's likely I'm carrying and if I'm not carrying the gun is locked and put away, it's all about safety either way.



Well that’s enough for today if I haven’t pissed you off just wait because if I keep with this blogging thing I'm bound to do it some time.

0 comments: